Programs and Formats
At Peak Pilates®, you will receive a premier education in a flexible schedule. Our students have access to a full range of programs—from workshops to teacher training certification.
All certification programs are offered through a modular educational pathway, allowing you to progress at your own pace. Lectures and presentations are combined with practical applications to prepare instructors to teach both private sessions and small group classes.
We want to awaken a passion.
We strive to make Teacher Training with Peak Pilates® a source of fulfillment and achievement because to us, it’s about much more than a certificate. It’s about shaping people whose strength, balance and well-being start at the core—and show up in every aspect of their lives and the great things they’re able to accomplish.
With Peak Pilates® education we strive to help students achieve the highest standards and become thoughtful, confident and responsible leaders in the Pilates community. We encourage students to develop their own style that blends their natural talents, unique skills and individual creativity with intimate knowledge of the standards, precision and technique that makes Pilates so effective.
Our philosophy is simple: We teach how to teach—not just what to teach. We focus on the classic Pilates method with a systematic training approach that produces excellent instructors. Classical Pilates is rhythmic, fluid and focused—connecting one movement to the next to build greater strength, flexibility and endurance. We refine it with sequencing that builds a Pilates body with maximum efficiency. At Peak Pilates, we’ve developed our unique coaching to increase the confidence and capabilities of each trainee.
The Peak Pilates Difference
How We Teach: The Peak Pilates Formula For Success
- Session Format: Four Part approach to the Basic System.
- Teaching Methodology: Six step protocol for delivering each exercise.
- Cueing Components: Helpful teaching tools.
- Progression Guidelines: Simple rules to follow for safely advancing students.
What We Teach
- True to Form: We teach Pilates in its classic form, with minor changes that reflect the advancement of scientific understanding of the human body.
- Movement System: Our goal is to teach Pilates with a focus on uniform development, correcting and conditioning the body, mind and spirit through movement, as opposed to enforcing rigid and non-functional positions.
- Proper Sequence: Our training focuses on the systematic, sequential order of exercises that makes Pilates so effective.
- Seamless Flow: Exercises are linked by transitions to flow seamlessly, with a unique and dynamic rhythm.
- Integrated System: Exercises are taught as a movement system, linked intelligently with purpose.
- Accessibility: We believe Pilates is for everyone, from the de-conditioned to the elite athlete.
- Progressive Pacing: Our approach allows both teachers and students to progress at their own pace.