MVe® Reformer Training
Level I: Two-Day Training
Experience the Pilates reformer for the first time or in a new way. Utilize your group exercise, personal training and/or Pilates knowledge in conjunction with MVe to expand your clientele and programming opportunities.
The two-day Group and Chair Reformer Training will focus on teaching the Perfect Ten series and beginner to intermediate reformer group exercises with fitness fusion elements. Learn how to deliver predesigned MVe Reformer workouts that will build your training repertoire and challenge your clients.
Search for a Training »
- Understand the elements of the MVe® instructor education materials and how to use them as a learning tool and teaching aid.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the seven essential body positions used with the MVe® Reformer.
- Demonstrate an understanding of seven universal alignment concepts and Pilates Principles.
- Learn the 5-step teaching guide P.L.A.C.E. variables to safely and effectively teach a multi-level class.
- Learn the Mat, Perfect Ten and Fusion exercises.
A Certification in:
- Personal Training
- Group Fitness
- A 4-year Exercise Science Degree or equivalent.
- Visually rich, comprehensive manual
- Instructor Education DVD breaking down the set-up, execution and flow of each exercise
- Follow along workout DVDs:
Assessment: None. A Certificate of Attendance is awarded upon completion of the course.
Continuing Education Credits: 16 Peak Pilates CECs | 4 STAR Points | 9 AFAA CECs