MVe® Chair Training
Level I: Two-Day Training
The MVe® Chair Instructor Workshop is a two-day training with a focus on teaching small group chair classes set to music in a studio or health club setting. The workshop is designed to build upon your existing professional knowledge, and focuses on the Peak Pilates® Perfect Ten Chair Exercises, providing an excellent and well-balanced framework that allows for mastery of the program, as well as modifications and variations to accommodate all participants. Three pre-designed class formats sequence together exercises that utilize the entire body in coordinating movements in the most effective and fun patterns possible.
Search for a Training »
- Understand the elements of the MVe instructor education materials and how to use them as a learning tool and teaching aid.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the five essential body positions used with the MVe Chair.
- Demonstrate an understanding of four universal alignment concepts and Pilates Principles.
- Learn the 4-step teaching guide S.E.A.T. variables to safely and effectively teach a multi-level class.
- Learn the Perfect Ten, Super Series and Fusion exercises.
A Certification in one of the following;
- Personal Training
- Group Fitness
- A 4-year Exercise Science Degree or equivalent
- Visually rich, comprehensive manual
- Instructor Education DVD breaking down the set-up, execution and flow of each exercise
- Follow along workout DVDs:
Assessment: None. A Certificate of Attendance is awarded upon completion of the course.
Continuing Education Credits: 16 Peak Pilates CECs | 4 STAR Points | 10 AFAA CECs