At Peak Pilates®, you will receive a premier education in a flexible schedule. Our students have access to a full range of programs—from workshops to teacher training certification.
All certification programs are offered through a modular educational pathway, allowing you to progress at your own pace. Lectures and presentations are combined with practical applications to prepare instructors to teach both private sessions and small group classes.
With Peak Pilates education we strive to help students achieve the highest standards and become thoughtful, confident and responsible leaders in the Pilates community. We encourage students to develop their own style that blends their natural talents, unique skills and individual creativity with intimate knowledge of the standards, precision and technique that makes Pilates so effective.
Our philosophy is simple: We teach how to teach—not just what to teach. We focus on the classic Pilates method with a systematic training approach that produces excellent instructors. Classical Pilates is rhythmic, fluid and focused—connecting one movement to the next to build greater strength, flexibility and endurance. We refine it with sequencing that builds a Pilates body with maximum efficiency. At Peak Pilates, we’ve developed our unique coaching to increase the confidence and capabilities of each trainee.
What Makes Us Different
- How We Teach: The Peak Pilates Formula For Success
You will learn the Peak Pilates Session format, our 4 part approach to the Basic System; our teaching methodology which includes our 6-step protocol for delivering each exercise; cueing components that are helpful teaching tools, and progression guidelines that help in advancing students through the levels.
- What We Teach
We teach Pilates in its classic form, with minor changes that reflect the advancement of scientific understanding of the human body. Our goal is to teach Pilates with a focus on uniform development, correcting and conditioning the body, mind and spirit through movement, as opposed to enforcing rigid and non-functional positions. Our training focuses on the systematic, sequential order of exercises that makes Pilates so effective and emphasizes a seamless flow – exercises are linked by transitions with a unique and dynamic rhythm. All exercises are taught as a movement system, linked intelligently with purpose. We believe that Pilates is for everyone, from the de-conditioned to the elite athlete.
Top Student Benefits
- Peak Pilates® is an established and well respected educational provider within the health and wellness industry.
- When you train with Peak Pilates, you are receiving an education from a credible organization that is a sponsor of the IDEA Health and Fitness Association, the Pilates Method Alliance and IHRSA (International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association).
- We have established a global network, allowing us to conduct trainings and workshops at more than 35 locations worldwide, and more are being added all of the time.
- Placement in our Instructor Finder Directory on www.peakpilates.com
- Marketing support, including an online image gallery in which you can download beautiful Peak Pilates imagery to use in your own marketing efforts.
- Ability to gain Peak Pilates CECs and STAR Points at over 20 tradeshows and events throughout the year.
- Membership in the Peak Pilates Student Rewards program, in which you receive equipment discounts, and buy one get one free offers.
- Right to use the Peak PilateSystem® registered trademark after successful course completion.
- Right to use the Peak Pilates® registered trademark and logo on business cards and other marketing materials after successful completion of the Peak Pilates Comprehensive Certification.
For information about our programs, payment plans and for general guidance in the enrollment process email us and an advisor will contact you: email@example.com.