Depending on your location, your equipment will arrive 3–6 business days after leaving our docks. Unless otherwise stipulated, your equipment will ship on any one of the five (5) business days of the scheduled week of shipment. We will notify you the first business day following its departure, informing you of its expected arrival. Smaller items and accessories will be delivered based upon your chosen delivery method.
Payment/Rescheduling policy for equipment:
- To guarantee a production date for your order, we require a 50% deposit either at the time the order is placed or within 3 business days unless you have an approved account with us or your company is utilizing a Purchase Order which has been approved by our accounting department.
- The final balance is due 7 business days prior to the production week stated on your Sales Order. Late receipt of your final payment will result in your shipment being rescheduled. A storage charge of $35.00 per week, per crated piece will be charged until the final payment is received.
Written notice by fax, email or U.S. Mail is required to cancel an order. Please confirm receipt of written notice with your sales representative.
- Once a deposit is received and the order placed the standard cancellation fee is 10% of the value of the order.
- If the order is cancelled within 10 days of the production week the cancellation fee is 25% of the order total.
- If the order is cancelled DURING the week it’s scheduled for production the cancellation fee is 50% of the order total.
- All cancellations on orders placed by credit card will incur a 3% processing fee in addition to the fees stated above.
Written notice by fax, email or U.S. Mail is required to change an order. Please confirm receipt of written notice with your sales representative.
- An order can be changed earlier than 9 business days prior to the production week without incurring a change fee.
- If the order includes custom colored upholstery, the last day to make changes to the vinyl is three days after the order is placed. If changes are made after the three day grace period, the customer will be responsible for 100% of Peak’s cost of the original vinyl.
- If an order is changed between the 9 business days before the production week and the Monday of the production week, a change fee of 25% of the value of the change will be assessed the customer. In addition, the revision will have to be assessed to determine its affect on the ship date. While all efforts will be made to preserve the original completion date of the order, it may have to be moved due to availability of materials.
- No changes can be made to an order during the production week.
Change in Ship Date Requested by Customer
Whenever possible, we will accommodate any requested change in the scheduled shipping or pick-up date.
- All changes must be made at least fourteen (14) business days prior to the production week stated on your Sales Order.
- Any change made after that timeframe will result in the storage charge as stated above until the shipment leaves our warehouse.
Delivery of large freight equipment and unloading:
The delivery company is instructed to call the designated contact person to schedule the final delivery day. Most deliveries normally occur within 24-48 hours after contact and require you or your representative to be available for a 4 hour “window” unless otherwise arranged between the parties. Depending on which type of delivery you have selected with your salesperson you can expect the following services:
- Curbside/Commercial or Residential: The equipment will be delivered to a commercial or residential location, unloaded and placed outside. There is no uncrating. No removal of packing materials. No assembly is provided.
- Inside/Commercial or Residential Delivery: The equipment will be delivered to a commercial or residential location where it will be unloaded, uncrated and placed inside. All packing materials will be removed. No assembly is provided.
Please call our Logistics Coordinator at 1-(800)-925-3674 immediately if you experience a problem with your delivery including the freight company showing up un-announced and/or not performing the services you’ve contracted for.
Delivery of small items shipped via Fedex:
FedEx will deliver your order without prior notification. If you are not present at the time of delivery a note will be left for you to follow-up and arrange for delivery. Sometimes packages can be left at a pre-arranged location at your home or business if your area is approved for this service.
Shortages or discrepancies:
Any shortages or discrepancies must be reported within 72 hours of the receipt of your products and/or parts. Reporting the problem is very important. We’ve had customers report missing items months after receipt because they never opened the shipment. We will not be able to replace items free of charge unless they are reported within the required time period. In most cases, the missing or correct items can be shipped within 48 hours. Please contact the customer service department at 1-800-925-3674 if you experience a shortage or discrepancy.
Damaged or Lost Equipment:
In the unlikely event that a piece of large equipment that does not involve custom color upholstery, custom wood, or some other special order (such as an oversize reformer frame, etc), is damaged or lost in transit, replacements will be shipped within ten (10) business days. The time required to ship replacements for custom orders will have to be determined depending upon availability of the special order materials.
If an item is damaged please retain all packing materials and, if possible, note any damaged crates/boxes on the delivery slip before signing. You must report any damage discovered AFTER unpacking to our office within 48 hours of receipt. Again, retain all of your packing materials. Photographs, if possible, are a very helpful tool in preparing an insurance claim. Depending on the extent of the damage we will either ship replacements parts and/or replace the item.
We warrant our machines to be free of manufacturing defects. Any parts that are repaired or replaced under the terms of this agreement will be warranted for the remainder of the term of the original warranty. Peak Pilates® retains the right to either repair, replace or refund the price of any defective components covered under this warranty. This warranty becomes effective on the invoice date of the original purchase. See our full warrany policy here.
Please, do not hesitate to call if you have any questions or need any assistance whatsoever at 1-(800)-925-3674.
Please call Peak Pilates directly at 1-(800)-925-3674 for International shipping information.